Local Chapters may find the links below to be useful in obtaining document templates, program templates, supplies, and bookstore merchandise.
- Obtain Chapter Documents and Templates: Chapter guidelines, policies, chapter forms, marketing & identity guides, and statewide program PowerPoint
- Obtain Chapter Supplies: TMN digital logo, digital images, pins and name tag ordering information, TMN curriculum description and ordering information
- Statewide Program Overview (PowerPoint): this item may take several seconds to download depending on the speed of your connection – requires PowerPoint or the PowerPoint Viewer (updated 3-24-2014).
- Statewide Program Overview (pdf): this item (updated 3-24-2014) may take several seconds to download depending on the speed of your connection – requires Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
- Obtain Examples and Ideas: Sample time sheets and graduation ceremony ideas
- Browse AgriLife Bookstore Merchandise: preview AgriLife Bookstore TMN items
- Information on the Texas Junior Master Naturalist Task Force
- Smart Device Apps: a downloadable pdf containing many smart device apps which may be of interest to Master Naturalists
- TAMU WebConferencing via Centra is not available at this time; check back soon for on-line training via Lync.