Master Naturalist name tag templates are on file at the vendors in this link and are nominally priced; they may also be ordered from any engraver having the TXM approved template on file. If you have a supplier of name tags that you can recommend, please contact Michelle.
The majority of Master Naturalist Chapters use Crackajack Engravers for their Master Naturalist Name Tags for volunteers upon certification; the list below show some example name tags and identifies other options Chapters might explore to acquire name tags.The name tags may be ordered from any company who has the Master Naturalist logo setup.
401 E. Broadway
Big Sandy, Tx 75755
Cost: approximately $5-$6 per name tag plus shipping.
Other chapters have used local vendors including:
Rolling Plains Chapter/Wichita Fall Area:
Cradle of Texas Chapter /Lake Jackson Area
102 Garland Drive
Lake Jackson, TX 77566 Ph: 979-297-5340
If they make an error, they will replace the name tag free of charge. Badges with magnetic backs are $6.00/name tag.
East Texas Chapter:
Sandy Tibbs at Lost Creek in Mineola, Texas.
Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags are shiny plastic, 1 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ with a magnetic strip on the back.
Lindheimer Chapter/New Braunfels Area
STAR AWARDS INC.
1500 IH 35 South
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Phone: 830-625-8583 Toll Free: 800-654-7769
The owner is Cindy Peterson; no sample was available.
Hill Country Chapter /Kerrville Area
507 Junction Highway
Kerrville, TX 78028
No sample was available.
Order TMN Certificates and Service Pins for 2016 through Marsha May. Fill out the form below that best meets your pin needs and email the completed form to Marsha. Sorry, we cannot express ship pin orders, so, please plan your orders accordingly.
- To order order certification, 250 hour, 500 hour, 1000 hour, 2500 hour, Friends, current year re-certification, or previous year re-certification (replacement) pins, please fill out the Texas Master Naturalists Pin Orders Standard .
- To order 4000 hour, 5000 hour, and 10,000 hour pins, please fill out the Texas Master Naturalists Pin Orders Special.
Email Marsha May
Phone: (512) 389-8062
(last updated April 19, 2016)
The updated Texas Master Naturalist Curriculum is available for pre-order with the shipment set to arrive at our warehouse the first week of July!
How to pre-order the book:
There are two ways to pre-order the hard cover book. Contact for all pre-orders will be Gayla Christensen at TAMU Press. She can be contacted at 979-845-0148 or email@example.com.
- Individual Pre-Orders: you can pre-order individual books with a 30% discount taken off the cover price of $70. This totals to $53 per book with tax. Shipping is $6 per book and $1 for each additional book. To order, fill out the TMN Curriculum Non Bulk Order Form
- Bulk Pre-Orders: If 10 books or more are ordered, the discount is 50% taken off the cover price. This totals to $35 per book with 8.25% tax and shipping fees added as above. To order, fill out the TMN Curriculum Bulk Order Form
Other ordering options:
Once the book has been printed and delivered to the TAMU Press Warehouse:
- Individual online orders will be available here: http://www.tamupress.com/product/Texas-Master-Naturalist-Statewide-Curriculum,8373.aspx. Use the discount code “3b” to receive a 30% discount.
- Bulk orders will continue to be made through contacting Gayla Christensen with TAMU Press and using the order form attached above.
- ELECTRONIC format orders- the book will also be published in an e-reader format and orders for electronic versions can be made after publication. (There are no pre-order options for e-reader versions). A third-party vendor is printing this electronic version, and current discounts given for the hard-bound book will not apply. However, the e-book will be priced the same as the printed copy cover price ($70) with the vendor giving discounts as are typically found on e-format books. It should be available in all of the major reader formats.
This slideshow may take a few seconds to download depending on the speed of your connection.