I want to give a presentation at the Annual Meeting. How do I sign up?
- To submit a proposal for a presentation, see the “Call for Proposals Portal” above. This will take you to a page where you can tell us what topic you want to present, the size of your audience, any needed equipment, etc. The deadline to submit a proposal is June 15th, 2019.
Where is the 2019 Annual Meeting?
- This year’s Annual Meeting will take place at the Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront Hotel in Rockwall, Texas. Rockwall is east of Dallas along the eastern shores of Lake Ray Hubbard. Click here to open up Google Maps for a visual representation.
How do I register for the Annual Meeting?
- When registration opens, we will have a link on this page directing you to the registration site.
When does registration open for the 2019 Annual Meeting?
- Check back soon for a specific date, but we’re aiming for the end of summer.
I can’t attend the entire Annual Meeting. Do I need to pay the entire cost of registration?
- No. We will have 1-day and 2-day options available for those who can’t attend all 3 days of the conference.
I’m presenting at the meeting. Do I need to pay for registration?
- If you are a speaker and are only staying for your talk, you do not have to pay; however, if you choose to join us for any meals, we ask that you purchase a 1-day, 2-day, or full conference ticket depending on how many speaking sessions you present.
What field sessions will be offered this year?
- Check back soon for more details–we have some fun things in store!
I’m interested in being a sponsor for the 2019 Annual Meeting. How do I do that?
- Visit the Sponsorship Requests section and fill out the Sponsorship Request Form. Thank you for sponsoring us!
I have a small business/I am part of a nonprofit. Can I sell my products or host a booth at your conference?
- Yes! In the Vendor Requests section, fill out and send in the Vendor Application.
More questions and answers will be added as we learn more information!