How do I register for the Annual Meeting?
- Visit the Register Here page, and click on the link that says “Registration Now Open!”.
How do I add/remove sessions after I’ve already registered?
- Visit the registration page, where you’ll see an “Already Registered” button at the very top. Click this. Enter your confirmation email address and confirmation number. Click MODIFY (pink button). Next, click the link for Registration (to the right of your name). This will take you directly to the page to change your session agenda!
Why can’t I sign up for a session?
- Firstly, be sure to click the ADD TO AGENDA button at the top right of each session block.
- Sessions fill up quickly. If this is the case, you won’t be able to add the session to your schedule; however, you can sign up for a wait-list. If a spot becomes available, you will receive an email asking you to confirm or deny attendance at this session.
I can’t attend the entire Annual Meeting. Do I need to pay the entire cost of registration?
- No. We have 1-day and 2-day options available for those who can’t attend all 3 days of the conference.
I’m presenting at the meeting. Do I need to pay for registration?
- If you are a speaker and are only staying for your talk, you do not have to pay; however, if you choose to join us for any meals, we ask that you purchase a 1-day, 2-day, or full conference ticket depending on how many speaking sessions you present.
What field sessions will be offered this year?
- Visit the Agenda Page to see a full list of sessions; our Get Outside Guide lists and describes all field sessions!
I’m interested in being a sponsor for the 2019 Annual Meeting. How do I do that?
- Visit the Sponsorship Requests page and fill out the Sponsorship Request Form. Thank you for sponsoring us!
I have a small business/I am part of a nonprofit. Can I sell my products or host a booth at your conference?
- Yes! In the Vendor Requests page, fill out and send in the Vendor Application.
More questions and answers will be added as we learn more information!