At Texas Waters Day, attendees will participate in water-based activities that connect us to Texas Waters. We will recognize the continued growth and support of the Texas Waters Specialist program. People who have completed at least 8 hours of Texas Waters Advanced Training from September 1, 2018 – August 31, 2019, will be recognized for their dedication to the Texas Waters Specialist program. Additionally, awards will be given to new and current Texas Waters Specialist for different categories such as number of hours and service outreach.
Texas Waters Day activities are open to all current and in-progress Texas Waters Specialists, as well as Master Naturalists curious about becoming a Texas Waters Specialist.
You’ll also find additional field trips and sessions for Texas Waters credit that will occur during the main meeting!
- 7:30 – Registration / Beverages
- 8:00 – Welcome / Opening remarks
- 8:30 – Walk from Hilton to Dock / Gather into groups
- 8:45 – Texas Waters activities
- 11:00 – Walk back to Hilton / Restroom break / Beverages & Snack
- 11:30 – Recognition of Texas Waters Specialists / Awards
- 12:00 – Depart for lunch on own
$20 – Texas Waters Day Only Registration
This registration includes admission to Texas Waters Day Friday 8:00am-12:00pm ONLY without attending any other session during the Annual Meeting.