- This event has passed.
March 2 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am
Birders of all skill levels are invited to join an expert to explore birding locations at LLELA. Ages 10 and up. There is no additional fee for the walk, but LLELA entrance is $5/vehicle. Reservations are not required. There is a LLELA bird walk at 7:30 a.m. on the second Saturday of most months. There are usually no walks in July or August. Please check our calendar for upcoming dates. For more information contact email@example.com.
Programs may be affected by weather. Contact the Lewisville Parks and Recreation Department office with questions Monday-Friday morning at 972.219.3550. Contact the LLELA gatehouse Friday afternoon-Sunday at 469.635.5483.
View our month at a glance calendar to see an entire month of activities.
Things You’ll Need to Know
- Pay at the gate with cash or check. We are not able to accept credit cards. LLELA admission is $5/vehicle.
- Wear closed-toe shoes, long pants, long sleeves, and a hat.
- Bring AT LEAST one full (and refillable) water bottle per person.
- Check and prepare for any weather. We’ll try not to cancel due to weather unless it’s raining.
- Enjoy roughing it. LLELA is a completely outdoor facility without plumbing. There are clean portable toilets close to the Pavilion parking lot. You will have access to this area before and after the hike, but not during.
- Respect wildlife. LLELA is here to preserve wildlife and habitat. Please respect the animals and plants at all times. We ask all visitors to Leave No Trace: Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories, kill nothing but time.