- This event has passed.
(AT) LLELA Night Hike
December 2, 2017 @ 5:15 pm - 7:15 pm
Date: December 02, 2017 5:15 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
Location: Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area
Introduction: Take a twilight stroll in nature.
Join our trail guides as they lead a twilight stroll down one of LLELA’s nature trails. We may hear some bumps in the night, but have no fear….it’s probably just an armadillo. Howling coyotes, hooting owls, and other nocturnal sounds will provide an out-of-the-ordinary hiking experience. Ages 5 and up.
Registration is required by 11 a.m. the Friday before the night hike. The fee for this event is $10 per person.
1. Click here http://bit.ly/CoLRegistration
2. If you don’t already have a user account, click “Login” and follow the prompts to create an account. Make sure you list all family members who will participate in the activity. Be sure to list BIRTH DATES…adults too. If you don’t list a birth date, your age will be 0 and you won’t be able to register for activities which have a minimum age.
3. In the “Activity Number Search” box, type 800000 .
4. Scroll down to the date you’re interested in and click on the plus sign at the far left.
5. At the bottom of the page, click “Add to Cart.” Follow the steps to complete payment and registration.
6. LLELA staff will send you important confirmation information soon.
IF YOU NEED HELP REGISTERING, call 972.219.3550 during regular business hours.