- This event has passed.
(AT) The Heard – Teacher Workshop “Growing Up Wild”
February 22 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Growing Up Wild
- Saturday, February 22, from 9:00am to Noon in Laughlin Hall
- “Growing Up WILD is an early childhood education program that builds on children’s sense of wonder about nature.” – Texas Parks & Wildlife
- National brochure
- Registration required
- Each workshop – $40/participant
- Register for both and save $20 off the total tuition!
- Includes a copy of the Project Wild or Growing Up Wild curriculum and activity guide & snacks.
- Workshops may contain outside components, please dress prepared to walk outside on uneven, gravel trails or through grassy areas.
- Friday’s Project Wild workshop includes a short lunch break, please bring your own bag lunch.
- TEA approved CPE and TEEAC credit for both workshops (3 hrs for GUW & 6 hrs for PW)