« All Events
(AT) The Heard – Teacher Workshop “Project Wild”
February 3, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Project Wild
- Friday, February 28, from 9:00am – 4:00pm in the SRC
- “Project WILD K-12 Curriculum & Activity Guide contains 122 activities concentrating on terrestrial wildlife, habitat and ecological concepts.” – Texas Parks & Wildlife
- National brochure
- Registration Required
- Each workshop – $40/participant
- Register for both and save $20 off the total tuition!
- Includes a copy of the Project Wild or Growing Up Wild curriculum and activity guide & snacks.
- Workshops may contain outside components, please dress prepared to walk outside on uneven, gravel trails or through grassy areas.
- Friday’s Project Wild workshop includes a short lunch break, please bring your own bag lunch.
- TEA approved CPE and TEEAC credit for both workshops (3 hrs for GUW & 6 hrs for PW)