- This event has passed.
(VH) Clymer Meadow Preserve
April 14 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
One event on March 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on March 24, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on April 2, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on April 14, 2021 at 9:00 am
Schedule Your Work Time:
- FIRST TIME VOLUNTEERS: Will need to complete a volunteer waiver and provide proof of health insurance coverage.
- Each date and time slot can have up to 4 people in a specific area.
- To reserve a volunteer spot in a specific area: Contact Brandon by phone / email (firstname.lastname@example.org| 903-752-0676 – mobile) Also request that you cc email@example.com at the same time.
Location: Clymer Meadow Preserve – 4818 FM 1562, Celeste, TX 75432 Get driving directions
Meet at: Clymer Meadow Preserve – White farmhouse office; north side of road
Parking: Left side of the Office/Sheds
Dress: Routine dress code for activity in the field: Long pants, boots/close-toed shoes; long-sleeved shirts are recommended. Master Naturalists should wear their name badges.
Bring: Your own gloves, face mask (REQUIRED) and drinking water.
Contact (BPTMN project leader): Tom Shackelford – firstname.lastname@example.org
Logging VH: Log under BPTMN: Clymer Meadow Preserve Projects. VH includes travel time.
- The Nature Conservancy requires that volunteers sign a standard waiver and a COVID waiver.
- Review the attached detailed documents prior to volunteering.
- The (over 65) restriction has been removed.
- All volunteers must provide proof of health insurance.
Volunteers: Volunteers may resume field work on high priority projects as described in the attached Field Work Guidelines document. Supervisor approval is required before staff allow volunteers to do field work. volunteers must work independently, or with another volunteer(s) who lives in the same household, and adhere to current government restrictions, social distancing and the guidelines in this document. Staff are responsible for sharing current guidelines as described in this document and for effectively communicating our policies with volunteers. Staff must provide volunteers with a description of the work and any tools or other equipment that will allow them to work independently and shall review proof of health insurance prior to approving any volunteer work.