Sunday, 3/26, at Frisco Grand Park.
- Time 9am-12 noon
- Address: South Side of Cotton Gin Road, between Legacy Drive and North Dallas Parkway.
- There’s a long “driveway” south from Cotton Gin, that leads you to the Big Bluestem Trail entrance at the park. Let’s meet at the Trailhead sign. (See map below).
- Bring saws. clippers, gloves, water, litter bags
- We’ll remove some small trees around the namesake Big Bluestem patch, along the Big Bluestem trail. We’ll also scout for and remove privets and any other invasive vegetation we find along the trail.
- We’ll also explore the prairie and woodlands after we’ve done our work.