A few things to note about this calendar.
· Events added to this calendar are NOT automatically approved as advanced or basic training opportunities. You MUST get local chapter approval for training hours before attending.
· This is obviously not an exhaustive calendar of all the incredible online opportunities happening right now. Your chapter training directors have been made aware of the calendar and will be adding to it shortly. Please email Mary Pearl (email@example.com) if you have something you’d like to add to the calendar
· Each event should have an Organizer listed as a TMN chapter or organization. Please refer questions about the specific events to those organizers, not the TMN state office.
We hope this helps with our TMN volunteers ability to maintain connection and educational engagement during this period of shutdown.
- This event has passed.
(VH) LLELA Work Crew
March 25, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Monday, repeating until December 23, 2019
Every Monday 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m., Contact Restoration Manager Richard Freiheit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.264.8047
Want to get a feel for LLELA prairie restoration? Check out Richard’s LLELA Work Group Facebook group. Sign up and keep up with what’s going on.
- Help in LLELA’s native plant nursery.
- Assist in workdays to plant prairie grasses, seed wildflowers, or plant wetland plants.
- Process seeds to prepare them for planting (can be an indoor, seated job).
- Control invasive exotic plant species.
- Help cut new trails.
- Maintain existing trails, including the kayak/canoe trail.