- How Do I enter my VH and AT Hours?
Go to VMS Hours Entry and log in using your VMS UserID and Password
Please read the 1-page cheatsheet – it will answer many of the most common questions we have received
- Where do I get my VMS UserID and Password?
You will need to look at Approved Opportunities List and let us know what opportunities to add to your personal dropdown for you. You can give us your list in the same email
- How do I get someting added to my personal Dropdown Opportunity List?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which Opportunities you want added to your dropdown
- I was doing something that was approved before, but I don’t see it on the new Approved Opportunities List
Please look at the Old-to-New Partner to Opportunity Cross Reference – it may just be under a different name
If it’s shown as “Add on Request”, send an email request to email@example.com
Be sure to tell us what the name is!
- How Do I get a new Opportunity added to the Approved Opportunity List?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking that a new project be be approved
This requires Board review and approval so be sure your request isn’t already on the Approved Opportunities List – possibly something you don’t recognize.
You may also be asked to fill out the New Opportunity Request Form
- I think I’ve reached an Hours Milestone – How do I get my Hours Pin?
Contact email@example.com if you think you have reached one of the formal hour milestone achievements (250, 500, 1000, 2500, 4000, 5000 or 10,000 hours).As long as you are current on dues and background check, you can receive a milestone pin even if you have not re-certified for the current year. In the body of the email, please indicate the total hours you think you have reached. Those members earning Hours Awards will be given their pin at the next chapter meeting.
- I think I’ve re-certified for the current year – How do I get my re-Certification Pin?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have re-certified for the current year. The Membership Committee will confirm that your dues have been paid and that you have recorded the required 40VH and 8AT necessary for annual re-certification. Those members re-certifying will be given their pin at the next chapter meeting.
- What sort of things changed between the old and new hours entry systems?
Click here for a list of Major Changes between the New VMS system and the Old System
- How was my personalized Dropdown list initially populated?
It was based on activities you entered hours for in the first half of 2015.
- Some of the Opportunities have stange names. What do they mean?
We merged a lot of common things during the changeover. The major changes are given in the VMS – Opportunity Naming Conventions document.
Also see the Partner to Opportunity Cross Reference of Old Partner/Activities –> New Opportunities