MEMBERSHIP MEETING ON AUGUST 6!All chapter members are invited to attend.
We are bringing back a classic event that for years was enjoyed by all members of our chapter. On Saturday August 6, we are restarting our quarterly membership meetings and all members including our trainees are invited to this casual but informational gathering. Meet at the George Memorial Library at 10 am upstairs in the Main Meeting Room.
Social time with donuts, coffee: 10 am
Meeting starts: 10:30 am
SURPRISE! The beautiful new initial certification certificates will be given out to all certified members in attendance, no matter when you certified! We have not been doing this in past years, so it’s time that everybody has one to hang on their wall. They have all been signed by the president who was in office at the time you certified.
- Free donuts & coffee! First, we’ll mingle around the donuts and coffee for social time.
- BATS! BIRDS! SKINS! SKULLS! SOIL! We’ll have several of our new and improved WOWs on display so everyone can see what fun and how easy it is to do outreach using these handy inventions.
- Get all the latest info on our most important projects and events: Nature Fest, Annual Meeting, Training Class, Niagara Perk Your Park Grant.
- Then directors of committees and various other projects will showcase their upcoming plans by presenting a short summary to everyone. Who knows, you might like what you hear and want to be involved in that project. We might also bring up other chapter issues and get your input.
- Members who have an idea for a project can bring it up.
- This will give us a regular opportunity to keep the lines of communication open.