- This event has passed.
VSP: Seabourne Volunteer Day
August 21 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until December 18, 2019
Come help out at Seabourne Creek Nature Park, our signature project! Our starting time has moved to 9am. There are several areas that we need help in:
- Butterfly Garden
- Weeding, mulching, planting
- Prairie Demo Garden
- Planning habitat gardens, planting, weeding, mulching, establishing water features, etc.
- Prairie Restoration Project
- Bumping up plants, weeding pots, help community volunteers plant prairie plants
- Arboretum Project
- Pruning, mulching, watering, nurturing the newly planted trees etc.
- Bird Sanctuary
- Filling bird feeders, maintaining bird sanctuary and bird blind areas
- Boy Scout Projects
- Eagle Scout projects
- Work with boy scouts on Seabourne projects
You will earn VSP hours and have a good time working with your fellow master naturalists.
Seabourne is located at Map to Seabourne