The Spring 2021 class schedule has been released!
- REGISTRATION FOR THE SPRING 2021 CLASS IS CLOSED. Check back here later for information on our Fall 2021 class.
- The Spring 2021 training class will begin Tuesday, February 16, 2021. The program lasts for 8 weeks, with 15 classes. The program ends April 24.
- Classes will be held on Tuesday mornings and on some Saturdays either via Zoom or as field trips.
- You will attend at least 40 hours of initial training. If you need to miss a class, please work with the Class Director to make arrangements for a makeup class.
- The registration fee is $125 per person. As part of the registration fee, each student will receive the textbook “Texas Master Naturalist Curriculum.” A couple may share a textbook and the fees will be reduced by $35 per couple, making the total $215. Couples will still need to register individually.
- PAYMENT OF FEES BY MAIL! To register by mail and pay by check, print and fill out the registration form SPRING 2021 TMNCPC TRAINING CLASS REGISTRATION FORM. Then send the form by email to Class Director Shannon Westveer at firstname.lastname@example.org and mail the $125 check payable to “Texas Master Naturalists Coastal Prairie Chapter” to: Katie Sallean, TMNCPC Treasurer, 6011 Waterfall Trace Lane, Fulshear, TX 77441
- If you would like more information, please contact Class Director Shannon Westveer or the TMNCPC Program Coordinator Margo “Mac” McDowell at 281-633-7033 or by email at email@example.com.