Elm Fork Chapter Texas Master Naturalists – Updated Covid Guidelines, Effective 2/1/2021
The Covid Guidelines have been updated to reflect current events effective 2/1/2021 and will expire 3/31/2021. It is important that members follow Federal, State, and Local restrictions. No member should ever feel compelled to participate in an event where they are not comfortable.
New documentation is now required for anything other than solo or same household work. Completed copies need to be sent to the AgriLife office for review. Below is a summary by responsibility.
- Complete the CHECKLIST and forward to the AgriLife Office
- The CHECKLIST is an interactive form
- CHECKLIST is located in the member’s area
- Valid until March 31, 2021 once approved
- Should be submitted 14 days in advance where possible
- Can be printed and a hard copy submitted
- Provide a list of names working on the event to AgriLife
(project sign-in form located in member’s area)
- Verify all participants have submitted a Covid Screening Form
- Complete a COVID SCREENING FORM
- The Screening Form is an interactive document
- The COVID SCREENING FORM is located in the member’s area
- Valid for 7 days and then needs to be resubmitted
- Sign up with project managers or their designee in advance
Solo or same household work does not require a Screening Form. If you are working alone, please be sure to be careful, be aware of your surroundings, and let somebody know where you will be. Safety first.
Indoor Meetings are highly discouraged. Use Virtual Meetings whenever possible. If you feel an Indoor Meeting is required, contact Jerry Betty at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Stay at home if you are sick or do not feel well that day
- Group size no larger than 10
- Face masks are required
- Maintain 6 feet social distance
- Do not share tools
- No communal food
- Bring PPE (Project Managers should have PPE at their event. The AgriLife office has some PPE supplies available at the office)
- Project Managers have a completed Checklist in place
- Members will have a Covid Screening Form on file
We are all on the Honor System. VMS Volunteers will process submitted hours as normal. Remember to follow the Guidelines, use good judgement, and do the right thing. Hopefully all of this will soon be in the rearview mirror.