IMPORTANT INFORMATION for SERVICE PROJECTS:
– MUST contact the project leader/organizer BEFORE heading out to volunteer. Contact information is in the calendar event.
– MUST sign-in on arrival, for contact tracing purposes.
- This event has passed.
EFCMN DAY AT LRR
April 23, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
EFCMN is having an educational fun day at Lake Ray Roberts State Park on April 23. If you haven’t been to LRR in awhile, come for the day and see what is happening there.
The tentative schedule is as follows:
- 8:00 Bird Walk and Talk with Scott Kiester – meeting at Wild Plum parking area AT hours apply
- 9:00 Tree Walk and Talk with Diane Wetherbee and Mary Morrow – Meeting area to be determined. AT hours apply
- 10:15 Wildflower Walk with Marilyn Blanton and Irene Hanson – meeting area to be determined. AT hours apply
- 11:15 Kayaking with Ranger Rick Torres – Meeting near Pavilion 2 Limited to 20 people unless you can bring our own kayak.
You can participate in as many events and you would like. You can bring a lunch and hang out at Pavilion 2. You can also swim, fish, hike or bike on your own.
TPWD has waived the entrance fee for EFCMN members that day. Please show your name badge at the gate. If you bring a guest, they may need to pay the park day fee.
Sign up will be available at the March 21 meeting. You may contact Brenda Wellenreiter at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up also.