To become a Certified Texas Master Naturalist and member of the East Texas Chapter you must complete the following:
- 40 Hours of basic training (including field studies)
- 40 Hours minimum of Volunteer Service on approved projects in the first year of the start of Basic Training (Note: you must attend at least one training class before beginning volunteer work)
- 8 Hours minimum of approved Advanced Training in the first year of the start of the Training Session
- The fee for the Basic Training and first year membership is $150 ($250 for family couple).
Annual requirements to maintain active, Certified status in the East Texas Chapter are:
- 40 Hours minimum Volunteer Service on approved projects
- 8 Hours of approved Advanced Training
- Membership fees are $20 per person or $35 per family couple
Registration is CLOSED for the 2020 class. If you want more information about future classes, check back here in June 2020, or, contact Beverly Guthrie at email@example.com.