Benefiting the TMN-GLC scholarship program, the Landowner Summit will consist of five timely topics for area landowners and is expected to qualify for 5 CEUs.
The Landowner Summit will be presented at the Washington County Fairgrounds Event Center. Registration begins at 8:30, with the program beginning at 9:00 a.m. and ending at 3:30 p.m. Breakfast, snacks, and lunch will be provided. Conference materials will be provided to all participants. The cost for the program is $30 for pre-registrations by October 8, 2019 or $40 at the door.
- Understanding Landowner Liability
- Understanding the Ecosystem on your Land
- Feral Hog and Nuisance Animal Control
- Riparian Area Management and Erosion Control
- Controlling Moles and Gophers
Click here for the Landowner Summit flyer.
Click here for online registration for the Landowner Summit.