Spring 2019 Programs in review….
· March 9 Educational Program: Bird Photography 9am – 10:30am Mary Ann Melton
· April 2 Youth Program: Birds 9am – 11am GWMN Youth Development Group
· April 9 Youth Program:: Insects 9am – 11am GWMN Youth Development Group
· April 16 Youth Program:: Water 9am – 11 am GWMN Youth Development Group
· *April 20 Interpretive Hike: Native Plants 9am – 11am GWMN
· April 20 Special Event: Earth Day Family Fest 10am – 2pm COG Parks & Environmental Services/GWMN Youth Group
· April 23 Youth Program:: Fossils & Rocks 9am – 11am GWMN Youth Development Group
Garey Park Hours of Operation
The park will be open daily, including holidays. Park hours during the Spring and Summer (April 1 -Sept. 30) are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Park hours during the Fall and Winter (Oct. 1-March 31) are from 8 a.m to 6 p.m. Gary Park officially opened in June 2018.
Note: No admittance within 30 minutes of posted closing time. Vehicle must exit the park prior to the posted closing time. Valid permit is required on windshield of each vehicle in the park.*May 11 or 18 Interpretive Hike: Trees 9am – 11am GWMN
Entrance Fees for Garey Park
Visitors to Garey Park are charged an entrance fee. Fees are the same for both residents and non-residents:
Residents – $5 per car with up to two people, $2 for each additional person.
Non-resident – $10 per car with up to two people, $2 for each additional person.
Annual Park Pass – $100 for residents and $150 for non-residents (no additional charges)
Equestrian Rate (BYOH) $8 residents and $12 non-residents.
Special Services Superintendent
Georgetown Parks and Recreation