What is the Texas Master Naturalist Program?
The Texas Master Naturalist program is designed to develop a corps of well-informed volunteers who provide education, outreach, and service dedicated to the beneficial management of natural resources and natural areas within their communities for the State of Texas. The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department and the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension serve as sponsors for the program.
- How do I become a certified Master Naturalist?
- How can I find the nearest Master Naturalist Chapter?
- The closest chapter does not have a class soon. Is it possible to assist the chapter with projects?
- What does it cost to be a Master Naturalist?
- Describe the training program.
- When and where is training held?
- How much time is involved?
- What are examples of projects that Master Naturalists are doing?
- What do Master Naturalist members say about their involvement?
- Want more information about the program?