Become a Member of the Class of 2022
The Hill Country Chapter is a group of hard-working people who are dedicated to the Mission Statement of the Texas Master Naturalist Program.
“The Texas Master Naturalist mission is to develop a corps of well-informed volunteers to provide education, outreach and service dedicated to the beneficial management of natural resources and natural areas within their communities for the State of Texas”.
What happens after I fill out the application?
• During the application open period (Sep 15 – Nov 3), the Membership Director will notify each individual once everything has been completed for your application or if there are any questions.
• After November 3rd, the chapter Board of Directors will review all applications and make selections. This is NOT a first come, first served approval process. Seats for the course are limited, partly dependent upon COVID guidelines.
• The Membership Director will notify you via email by the end of Nov of your selection or non-selection.
• If you are selected more information will be sent to you about the next steps.
• If you are not selected for the 2022 class, don’t throw in the towel. The Membership Director will provide more information to you in an email about what you can do to be plugged in to nature activities/learning until the next class.
Tuition for the Course is $200 and payment can be submitted either by check or credit card.
If you have questions about the training course or the Texas Master Naturalist program, please email our membership director.
Our members make a difference. We invite you to join us as we work together to keep the Hill Country Native!
Are you ready to fill out the Application to become a Texas Master Naturalist?