- CoCoRaHS Community Collaborative Rain, Hail and Snow Network, volunteers working together to measure precipitation across the nation.
- Gorge Preservation Society dedicated to developing long-term plans for the Gorge.
- Hill Country Alliance to raise public awareness and build community support around the need to preserve the natural resources and heritage of the Central Texas Hill Country.
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center to increase the sustainable use and conservation of native wildflowers, plants and landscapes.
- Monarch Watch monarch butterfly populations are declining due to habitat loss. To assure a future for monarchs, conservation and restoration of milkweeds needs to become a national priority.
- Sand County Foundation to advance the use of ethical and scientifically sound land management practices and partnerships for the benefit of people and the ecological landscape. (The foundation donates copies of A Sand County Almanac for trainees reaching commencement.)
- Texas Beewatchers to increase awareness about native bees in Texas. Find photos, descriptions of bee-friendly plants, and links to information.
- Texas Dark Sky Association spreading the word about skyglow and light pollution and how to reduce it to preserve the beauty of the nighttime environment and to restore our heritage of the dark-skies through quality outdoor lighting.