Interesting, relevant topics make our meetings meaningful.
Each month we host speakers from nature-related professions who tell us about fascinating subjects and share remarkable experiences. Please join us – there’s always something to learn.
Meetings usually occur on fourth Mondays, excluding August and December, in the UGRA Lecture Hall near charming downtown Kerrville. Members and guests have time to chat beginning at 6:15p.m., chapter awards are announced at 6:45, and the presentation begins at 7:00.
Monthly Meetings Suspended
The monthly meeting of the Hill Country Chapter of the Texas Master Naturalist program is free and open to the public. Please join us in the Upper Guadalupe River Authority Lecture Hall, 125 North Lehmann Drive in Kerrville. Members and guests have time to chat starting at 6:15 p.m. Monthly awards are presented at 6:45. Speaker begins at 7.
View UGRA Lecture Hall, Kerrville Tx in a larger map
Schedule dependent upon restrictions
- June – Dan Daugherty presents Gar studies
- July – Plastic Waste with Karen Taylor
- August – New Class Reception – members only
- September -Chris Distel
- October -Daniel Katz discusses Cedar Pollen Study
- November – Rick and Stephanie Ertle
- December – Annual Chapter Party – members only