Alphanumeric project codes in your VMS drop-down menu have changed. Only a few project titles changed. It is easy to find your project. Look for the project title most closely related to your previous project when you report hours.
Use the online Volunteer Management System to report hours.
Volunteer and AT hours must be reported within 45 days of the date performed.
Instruction to enter volunteer hours
- On the VMS dashboard click “Report Your Service”.
- Select the appropriate project code from the drop down menu.
- Enter the date and hours volunteered.
- In the “Describe your service or training” box enter a simple and brief description of your volunteer activities.
- If desired, enter total miles driven to and from the activity.
Instructions to enter AT hours
Need help? Use the VMS Help Desk or refer to the tip sheet found on the login page.
You can Shorten your drop down Project List – Remove Projects from “My Placements”
If you do not plan to participate in certain projects you can remove them from your list.
- Login into VMS.
- On the dashboard click “My Placements“.
- Our projects list opens. You have been approved for each project appearing in your list.
- Click “Click here for details or to remove yourself“, a new page opens, then click the RED box and confirm.
- If you decide to participate in a project that you have removed, email Kristie to re-approve you. The project will then reappear in your list.
Read our VMS Info Newsletter and watch the Chapter VMS Presentation.
- Introduction to the Helpdesk
- Logging in and Updating Your Profile
- Reporting Hours
Hill Country Chapter VMS Team