Some events may require pre-registration. Please check with the event organizer beforehand.
- This event has passed.
AT: Wild at Work
December 1, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Enter into VMS as AT: Other
We have managed to set up a special bonus episode of Wild at Work this year focused on a very timely and interesting topic: Chronic Wasting Disease. We’ll hear from Mitch Lockwood, Texas Parks and Wildlife Department’s Big Game Program Director, about this illness threatening deer and learn about what’s going on with it in the state of Texas. This is one you won’t want to miss! Details are below, and feel free to forward this note to share with others:
- WHAT: A free live webinar on the topic of “The Current State of Chronic Wasting Disease in Texas”
- WHEN: Thursday December 1st from noon to 1 PM
- WHO: Guest speaker Mitch Lockwood, TPWD Big Game Program Director
- WHERE: Zoom
- WHY: CWD is an emerging topic of concern to both landowners and wildlife conservationists
- HOW: Register (for free) at this link; the information to join the Zoom meeting will be sent in the follow-up email