Guidelines for all TMN Activities:
It is very important to know and follow all federal, state, county and local COVID guidelines/restrictions before conducting TMN Activities. Beyond these the TMN program will have the following guidelines:
- Virtual meeting platform tools should be used whenever possible.
- For any indoor activity that does occur in-person, both volunteers and public participants must wear masks. The occupancy limit shall not exceed one person per 100 square feet of indoor public space to allow for 10 feet of social distance.
- For outdoor activities, both volunteers and public participants must wear masks and social distance by at least 6 feet.
- All multi-county TMN Chapters must consider each of their county’s health ordinances when scheduling in person (‘face-to-face’) events or meetings, the ability/inability for chapter membership to attend, and the equity of scheduling events in certain counties to the exclusion/inclusion of certain segments of the chapter.
In the Members Area you can
- link to online reporting of volunteer and training hours
- pay your annual dues
- learn about volunteer opportunities and the guidelines for service hours and advanced training credits
- find all chapter documents and forms
- see a list of all the people you might need to contact
- get connected to the chapter and the state program through social media
- read the minutes of our business meetings
Read our latest Chapter Newsletter – The GLC Tidings – to see what your fellow members are up to!
All chapter members must use the online reporting system (VMS) to maintain their Texas Master Naturalist profile and log all their classroom, volunteer, and advanced training hours. Click here for a brief description of how to use the system how to get help.
Pay Your Annual Dues
Annual dues for chapter membership are $20.00 per person, due by January 1. Checks payable to TMN-GLC may be sent to the treasurer:
1305 East Blue Bell Road, Suite 104
Brenham, TX 77833
Online payment may be done using PayPal. Choose the number of persons below, then click on the Buy Now button which will take you to PayPal’s site. Please note that if you are a student in our Training Class, your membership dues are included in the class fee for the year you take the class.