In the Members Area you can
- link to online reporting of volunteer and training hours
- pay your annual dues
- learn about volunteer opportunities and the guidelines for service hours and advanced training credits
- find all chapter documents and forms
- see a list of all the people you might need to contact
- get connected to the chapter and the state program through social media
- read the minutes of our business meetings
Read our latest Chapter Newsletter – The GLC Tidings – to see what your fellow members are up to!
All chapter members must use the online reporting system (VMS) to maintain their Texas Master Naturalist profile and log all their classroom, volunteer, and advanced training hours. Click here for a brief description of how to use the system and how to get help.
Pay Your Annual Dues
Annual dues for chapter membership are $25.00 per person, due by January 31 for the current year. In other words, 2023 dues must be paid by January 31, 2023 to maintain Active membership status.
Checks payable to TMN-GLC may be sent to the treasurer:
1305 East Blue Bell Road, Suite 104
Brenham, TX 77833
Online payment may be done using PayPal. Choose the number of persons below, then click on the Buy Now button which will take you to PayPal’s site. Please note that if you are a student in our Training Class, your membership dues are included in the class fee for the year you take the class.