As a member of the Gideon Lincecum Chapter, we hope that you will be actively involved in our chapter business activities as well as all the fun things we do. We encourage you to review the following documents.
- TMN GLC Chapter Bylaws – adopted January 21, 2023
- Chapter Operating Handbook – adopted March 18, 2023
- Conflict of Interest Policy – please refer to the appropriate section of the Bylaws
- Chapter Management and Operations Protocols – statewide guidelines – January 2023
- Standards of Conduct – statewide document
- Code of Ethics – statewide document
- Reimbursement Policy – pertinent to our chapter following state guidelines
- Whistleblower Policy – pertinent to our chapter
- Documents Destruction Policy – pertinent to our chapter
- VMS for Chapter Members – pertinent to our chapter
Refer to the state Texas Master Naturalist website for all the latest Chapter Documents including the Brand Guide.
- Payment Request TMN-GLC 2020-09 – use this form to request reimbursement for expenses you incurred for chapter business
- Travel Advance Request Form – if you need an advance for approved chapter business travel
- Sales Tax Exemption Form – to authorize tax free purchases
- Advanced Training Pre-Approval Request Form – submit this form at least 7 days prior to training date if a program is not already preapproved for AT..
- New Volunteer Project Approval Request – submit this form to propose a NEW service project for the chapter. New projects must be approved by the chapter before members can participate and log volunteer hours.
- TMN-GLC Outreach Brochure – this is the brochure we use for outreach events; preprinted copies are supplied with the tri-fold display stored in each county’s AgriLife office
- GLC Education Resources Form – This form is used to identify educational resources in your possession or suggest ideas for new educational programs.
Attendance Form – use this form to report attendance and demographic data for board, chapter, committee, and training meetings