What we do:
- We are volunteers who are inspired by nature.
- We educate residents in our communities through hosting and presenting lectures, workshops, and direct outreach, oftentimes through manning booths at nature events.
- We assist the nature centers in our communities and other nature organizations with natural resource management, habitat improvement, and scientific data collection.
- We provide volunteers to partner organizations involved in Texas conservation activities.
- We seek out advanced training opportunities to stay up-to-date on current skills, trends, and issues affecting conservation within the state of Texas.
Join us at our Monthly Chapter Meeting on the second Wednesday of every month, except December. See the Events calendar for the upcoming guest speaker and nature topic.