Want to See All Projects? Review the Volunteer Service Projects for more project details.
- This event has passed.
Texas Aquatic Science Workshop – AT
June 22 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This workshop will introduce educators to the materials and philosophy of TAS, provide a sampling of field activities, demonstrate field interpretive techniques used in TAS field activities, make connection to local water and wildlife issues that will help people become aware of their place in the environment and their actions to protect it, and review TAS trunk equipment inventory.
What to bring:
- Snacks (I plan on staying for lunch. Anyone interested to chat over lunch is welcome)
- Reusable water bottle (I will have an Igloo with water)
- Bug spray, sunscreen, and/or hat
- Dress for weather
- Footwear to possibly get wet (Optional: Water shoes and/or knee-high rainboots)
- Change of clothes and towel (just in case)
Coordinator: Texas Parks and WildLife