Wildscape garden maintenance and installation of plants. This project is critical for our organization. It is contracted with UGRA in exchange for Lecture Hall use for monthly meetings and classes.
TMN Guidance for Outdoor Service:
• Be mindful of and follow local individual partners’ and project locations’ health and safety policies. They may require more than what other local authorities do.
• Groups working outdoors together or receiving instructions should be 10 or fewer people, all spaced 6 feet apart or more.
• Individuals may work independently, keeping 6 feet or more apart from others in a wildscape garden or other natural area.
• When possible, use your own gardening tools and equipment; shared tools and equipment should be cleaned after each use.
• Recognize the use of facemasks or other personal protective equipment as a way of diminishing transmission may be required when working in an open outdoor space.