Submit Advanced Training for Review
- Submit events to the Director of Advanced Training for review and approval. The director will contact you with questions. If approved, the director assigns an AT code, places the approved AT event on the calendar, and notifies the membership by email.
Propose a New Volunteer Project
- Submit your request to create a brand new volunteer project to the Director of Volunteer Service Projects for review. The director will contact you with questions. If approved, the project be assigned a project ID and the director will announce the new project by email.
Add Volunteer Project Activities to the Calendar
- Project Coordinators: Use this form to add your scheduled volunteer project activities to our Google chapter calendar. Include service days, events, or other activities.
Update My Contact Info
- Moved? Changed email? New phone number? Keeping your information current is a big help to the chapter and insures you receive our news and announcements.
Subscribe to the Texas Star Newsletter
- Complete this form to receive our award-winning monthly newsletter.
Schedule a Visit from our Land Management Assistance Program
- Our chapter provides a free volunteer consultation service helping Hill Country landowners. Please contact us to learn how we can help you.
Request help with a Pollinator Garden
- Request a volunteer consultation for help planning a pollinator garden or apply for “Pollinator Champion” garden recognition. We can discuss garden plans, provide advice, and recommend plants.
Transfer Master Naturalist Membership
- Certified Texas Master Naturalists moving to or from the Hill Country may transfer their membership in to the Hill Country Chapter or out to another chapter.
Missed Class Makeup Form
- Current trainees may use this form to receive Class Director approval for make-up classes.