Submit Advanced Training for Approval
- Review the Advanced Training policies, then submit the event to the Director of Advanced Training for review. The director will contact you with questions. If approved, the director will assign an AT code, place the AT on the calendar, and notify the membership by email.
Create a New Volunteer Project
- Review the Volunteer Projects policies, then submit your request to the Director of Volunteer Projects for review. The director will contact you with questions. If approved, the director will assign a project ID.
Add my Volunteer Project Activities to the Calendar
- Project Coordinators: Use this form to add your scheduled volunteer project activities to Google calendar. Include service days, events, or other activities.
Update My Contact Info
- Have you moved? Changed your email address? New phone number? Keeping your information current is a big help to the chapter, and insures you receive our news and announcements.
Subscribe to the Texas Star Newsletter
- Complete this form to receive our award-winning monthly newsletter.
Schedule a Visit from our Land Management Assistance Program
- The Master Naturalist, Hill Country Chapter provides a free volunteer consultation service helping Hill Country landowners. Please contact us to learn how we can help you.
Transfer Master Naturalist Membership
- Moving to the Hill Country? Email our Membership Director.
Missed Class Makeup Form