The chapter is served by a Board of Directors whose responsibility, defined in the by-laws, is to attend to the business and affairs of the Galveston Bay Area Chapter – Texas Master Naturalist.
All chapter members are welcome at Board meetings. You are welcome to browse the minutes of these meetings.
– President: Pam House
– Vice-President: Tyler Coleman
– Secretary: Cynthia Hughes
– Treasurer: Cindy Liening
– Volunteer Service: Jo Monday
– Membership: Patty Trimingham
– New Class: Janet Mason
– Communications: Meade LeBlanc
-Diversity and Inclusion: Mohammed Nasrullah
– Past President: Susette Mahaffey
2021 Training Class representatives (two per class, one-year term).
Committee Chairs (non-voting)
– Chapter Sales: Mel Measeles
– Education/Outreach: Sara Snell
– The Midden: Diane Humes
– Historian (Archives): Meade LeBlanc
– Hospitality : Penny Bessire