ByLaws, Handbook and Protocols, etc.
- State-Bylaws-Template-FINAL-12-11-14, with 6-29-15 chapter update. This is based on the State 12/11/2014 final template and includes the allowed and approved chapter changes for Title, 24 month terms for Board Members, and inclusion of the Addendum for 501 (c) (3) Chapters. It also includes minor clarifications agreed via email with Michelle Haggerty as being valid and are shown highlighted in red, as they are not an official part of original State version until such time as it may get updated in the future. The clarifications are for understanding only, and do not affect the content or substance of the State Bylaws.
- Chapter Management and Operating Protocols
- Chapter Management and Operations Protocols – December 2017 updated clean, is the current approved version and used for all chapters. It also contains the Volunteer Service Guidelines content. It is not modifiable by chapters.
- Chapter Operating Handbook (COH)
- COH Dec 18 2018 final This chapter version is our approved current one, based on December 2017 State template as a base of our chapter’s customization, and includes all changes approved by the board. This is the only state provided document that is intended to be customized to each chapter’s preferences. This updated COH template also references Communications Overview and Infrastructure document to be reviewed by board and the chapter along with the new COH. It also references a Chapter Data Retention Policy template Data-Retention-Policy-12-2017 and our previously approved Chapter Data Retention Practices document: Chapter retention practices.
Other State TMN templates and guidelines These templates will be reviewed for update by State TMN in November of each year going forward, and also be found on TXMN Documents.