ByLaws, Handbook and Protocols, etc.
- State-Bylaws-Template-FINAL-12-11-14, with 6-29-15 chapter update. This is based on the State 12/11/2014 final template and includes the allowed and approved chapter changes for Title, 24 month terms for Board Members, and inclusion of the Addendum for 501 (c) (3) Chapters. It also includes minor clarifications agreed via email with Michelle Haggerty as being valid and are shown highlighted in red, as they are not an official part of original State version until such time as it may get updated in the future. The clarifications are for understanding only, and do not affect the content or substance of the State Bylaws.
- Chapter Management and Operating Protocols
- Chapter Management and Operations Protocols December 2016, also contains the Volunteer Service Guidelines content. It is not modifiable by chapters.
- Chapter Operating Handbook (COH)
- COH final 3-1-2016, edited 11-29-16 This chapter version is our current one, based on 6/8/2015 State template as a base of our chapter’s customization, and includes all changes approved by the board through 1/8/2016 and by members at February Chapter meeting. Also minor corrections were approved 3/1/16 by board, and approved by members at 7/14/16 chapter meeting. 11/29/16 minor changes are highlighted and reflects changes from board meeting 11/28/16 on background checks.
- The state issued a new revised template in May 2017, COH Template 10-04-17 DRAFT_for Chapters Review, however, our board will be reviewing our chapter specific changes made in the 11-29-16 edition above and integrate those as appropriate into this new template. This is the only state provided document that is intended to be customized to each chapter’s preferences.
Other State TMN templates and guidelines These templates will be reviewed for update by State TMN in November of each year going forward, and also be found on TXMN Documents.