Volunteer Hours, Advanced Training, Meeting Reporting forms and templates.
- Volunteer and Adv Training Approval Request Word document, to get approval of volunteer projects and advanced training
- Sign in sheets for all group activities. These are retained for audit purposes. All VMS hours are entered by each volunteer.
Volunteer activity specific forms.
- VMS Opportunities February 18, 2019 This our own document explaining approved projects for our chapter for the purpose of recording hours. Projects are called “opportunities”, as implemented in the VMS Volunteer Management System. The main TMN web site access page for this VMS project is this VMS Portal page. Please visit the help desk page for details, and more information will be provided in training sessions, or from the Membership and Hours management chair.
- [“Old” Approved Membership Volunteer Hours Project Form, previous list of approved Vol Projects and form that was used for reporting hours, useful only for historical purposes. This was replaced by the above.]
- For additional guidance on what constitutes valid service projects, please see the Chapter Management and Operations Protocols document on our web page.
Training and Advanced Training specific forms.
- Criteria for Advanced Training
- State of Water DVD showings Participant Sign-In Form. Used for hosting public or multiple attendees. See State of Water document. Individual viewing of the online video series, or the State of Water DVD’s, can be recorded in VMS under “AT: TPWD sponsored”.
VMS System access:
You should use the Portal page link above to sign in to the VMS system, and NOT bookmark the VMS log in link directly as that link may change when system upgrades are done. For convenience, you should bookmark that “Portal Page” in your browser for ease of future use. Any questions, call Don to help set this up. Keep your profile information up to date, as that is used by TPWD to conduct annual background checks on all active members.