Forms for Volunteer projects and Advanced Training may also be kept under those specific web pages. This page should be the master library.
Executive Committee (Officers) and Board (Officers plus Committee Chairs) Meetings
Chapter Member Meeting Minutes
Chapter Meeting Agenda template – Template PDF
Treasurer Financial Reports are located on the Members Only page.
Annual Reports, are located on Members Only Page.
Expenditure Request Form – for advance approval of funding.
- Expenditure Request Form Word doc, can be filled in electronically or printed.
- Expenditure Request Form PDF, for printing.
Expenditure Voucher Reimbursement Form-For reimbursement, submit Form to Treasurer after approvals obtained, along with any actual expense documentation and receipts
Document Archive – other documents for reference:
AgriLife Youth Protection Standards 2014-2015 PDF document, regarding background check requirements and procedures.
State TMN documents of interest
- TMN General Annual Calendar of Events – what’s expected during the year.
- TMN Chapter Advisor Award Application 2011
- El Camino Real de los Tejas
- Clint Walker, Walker Honey Farm
- Collier and Peggy Perry
- Dale Kruse, S.M. Tracy Herbarium
Pre-Planning Committee Agendas
- Phase I Petition v3.pdf Submitted to State Committee for Review
- Instructor Evaluation Form.pdf Used for each class lecture
Letter / Stationary template
Use this basic template for our “official” memos. It will work fine printing in color or B&W, and uses a header and footer on first page, but no header simpler layout for pages 2 and up.
Large Business Card / Post Card size handout.
New Student Information Form – Distributed the first class day
- Graduation Brochure.pdf Brochure for the special event May 13, 2008
Problems Viewing Downloads?
The most common cause is that you do not have the most recent free Adobe Acrobat PDF viewer. Install an updated version and that should remove any problems, such as seeing compressed fonts. Also, if you are using Mozilla Firefox browser, go to Tools / Options / Applications and make sure Adobe Acrobat Documents is set to “Adobe Reader”.